[pde-dev] My plugin could not locate external jars

Hi all;

I am developping a plugin which integrates external programs. These programs
require some jars.
I added the path of these jars in my manifest file (plugin.xml), but when I
launch my plugin an exception is thrown.
This exception says that my program (the plugin) did not find the class XYZ.
But this class (XYZ) is a member of the external jars.

That is the problem I am facing. I need your help to have a good solution
for this problem.

Otherwise, could you please explain for me due to what this problem occur.

Best regards

Back to the top