Re: [pde-dev] Unhandled event loop exception

The reason for this is you have included the jar during build time but it
is not available in the path during runtime. Also you should add an entry
in the plugin.xml in the library section and do an export all for this jar
file
eg    <runtime>
      <library name="yourjar.jar">
         <export name="*"/>
      </library>
   </runtime>

Regards,

Srikanth Chakravarthy S
Senior Software Engineer
Misys International Financial Systems Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Innovator, International Tech Park,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore - 560 066, INDIA.

T+91(0)80 841 0666
F+91(0)80 841 0695

srikanth.chakravarthy@xxxxxxxxx
www.misys.com

This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. We believe that this email and any attachments are virus free, however the recipient must take full responsibility for virus checking. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended named recipient of this email then you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. You should contact the Misys International Financial Systems  so that we can take appropriate action at no cost to yourself.

Misys International Financial Systems is part of Misys Banking and Securities Division, a member of Misys Group of Companies.

Back to the top