[pde-dev] Error while plugging-in CDT with eclipse

   Hi,
   I'm a newbie to eclipse tools.I dont know whether I'm using the right
   forum to put across this question...

   I'm trying to plug-in CDT by pointing to Help->Software Updates-> Find
   and Install . Search for new features to install radio-button
   .Selecting the "New Remote site" and adding the following URL of epic
   for installation
   http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/new

   I'm getting the error "Network problems encountered during search"

   Unable to access "http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/new";;

   Do i need to make any other settings so that I can plug-in EPIC to my
   eclipse.? I'm using 3.0 version of eclipse.
   Help in this regard is highly appreciated
   Rgds,
   Roopa

Back to the top