[pde-dev] how does one set compiler properties in PDE?

I'm using 'assert' in my plugin sources. To build the sources, I've had to set the Java Compiler options (in the project's properties) to build the source as 1.4. (This is not the default.)

The project builds fine, but when I try to export the project as a deployable plugin, the PDE is apparently not honoring those options, as I get compile-time errors wherever the 'assert' keyword is found.

Can someone tell me what I need to tweak to make the PDE compile the sources as 1.4?

John Cortell

Back to the top