[pde-dev] Web Broswer in Workbench editor

Hi,

As a part of creating a product GUI, I am asked to inlcude a web-browser
that should open *.htm files in an eclipse workbench editor. Can someone
suggest me
some sample plugin projects or resources to create one.

I am currently working on Eclipse 3.0 and I have found a sample example
which
actually is a Multipage editor (com.ibm.lab.soln.interopedit-Src code from
the
book :"The Java Developer's Guide to Eclipse"). But I did not work on
my machine as desired.

I am very new to Eclipse plugin development.And i am looking for
Internet Explorer Web browser control to be opened into an Eclipse editor.
Your experts directions highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ranjeev

Back to the top