From: lance lim <lancelim1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [pde-dev] Plug-in Dependency Problem
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:30:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am currently using M8. When I try to call
ABCPlugin.getDefault() in for example, XYZPlugin,
the getDefault() return me null. I am wondering is
Eclispe way of discouraging dependencies between
project?

Jim mention "The other option is to refactor the code
between plug-ins so that the dependency is one-way."

How would that exactly be done?

Thanks.