Re: [pde-dev] Suggestions for a more useful build.properties

Those suggestions are interesting although I'm not quite sure on how they can be intepreted when the build is not run from inside a workspace, which is the way we are building the eclipse drops.
In order to keep track of your proposal, I invite you to enter a bug in pde-build.

        PaScaL

"thhal" <thhal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pde-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/21/2003 05:13 AM