Re: [pde-dev] Resources/Editors Binding via Runtime Logic

Upon what does that logic base its decisions? What is its input?

Bob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 10:16 AM
Subject: [pde-dev] Resources/Editors Binding via Runtime Logic

Hello,

I've been reading up on plugin extensions and it seems that editors can be attached to resources via extension or by file name.  I would like to find a way to bind an editor or modify the decorator of a resource based on logic contained in java code (pulled from another config file particular to a plugin).

If anyone has any suggestions or knows of an open source plugin that I could dive into the source of, it would be greatly apprechiated.

Best Regards,
Jacob Hookom

Back to the top