[pde-dev] org.eclipse.examples.core.resources

Title: org.eclipse.examples.core.resources

Hello,

I am searching for information on how to interact with Resources. The Platform Plugin Developer Guide, section "Resources Overview" mentions...

"The examples in org.eclipse.examples.core.resources demonstrate further use of the resource API"
I have been looking for this example plug-in but can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find this?
Thanks, Bob

Back to the top