[pde-dev] Plugin Consultants?

I'd like to hire someone to write an xdoclet plugin that integrates the xdoclet into the build cycle. I've tried adding the Ant target from my build.xml file into the build using the External Builds option of the Project properties but it was too slow to use. I'm hoping that a tighter integration would improve the response time.

Any work done on this project will be released as open source.

Is anyone interested in this project? If so, please contact me so that we can discuss compensation, features, and a schedule.

thanks.

My apologies if this is not the right list.

David Medinets, Quality is its own multiplication table.
http://www.affy.blogspot.com

Back to the top