[pde-dev] reg eclipse forum

Hi,
Its Preeti here. I am working on one project related to eclipse and having one question. I dont know whether this is the right place to put my question or not, but I am need of help and hence this email. If this is not the correct place then please let me know where to post the messages and queries. I have received email from eclipse.org mentioning about my userid and password but it is not working for me.
My question about my eclipse project is :
- the software JBuilder 6.0 is having the parser to parse java files realted to project and it displays the dependencies among the classes. My question is : is there any parser available with eclipse which will parse the java files related to project and is eclipse is capable of displaying dependencies among class (ir-respective of whether all the classes are in the same java program or different.)
Kindly let me know at your earliest. I will be thankful to you.
Thanks and Regards.
Preeti.