[pave-dev] Pave tests running again

I think with the previous version of WTP, that the pave build prereq'd, somehow mis-matched with the versions of Eclipse Platform, or DTP or something that was also pre-req'd so when the tests were unzipped, they could not be loaded to run, because there were missing pre-reqs (because the pre-reqs couldn't load, due to mis-matched versions, or something.  The concrete thing I found was that ...jsf.facesconfig.ui would not install .... but didn't really look deeper.

So, I updated the WTP pre-req to the I build from last week, and Pave seemed to like that better.

There weren't better diagnostics because those tests still rely on the "dropins" folder instead of doing a p2 install, like we do for the main part of WTP.

Now that its building ... you'll still have to decide if its correct. :)

Back to the top