[paho-dev] java: adding an modern intuitive interface

Hi together

before I somethingĀ stupid like develop antoher mqtt-library I wanted to ask you if changes to mqtt (java) which includes new Interfaces are welcome.

Reason: We use patho-mqtt-java in multiple projects and I always end up writing Wrapper-Classes to fix some shortcomings (one example attached, ignore the compression).

I suggest these (with more overloadsĀ for qos, and retained):
subscribe(String topic, Consumer<byte[]> consumer);
publish(String topic, byte[] payload);

Also we run into problems with the subscription being lost when subscribing to multiple topics, so I'd like to fix that as well.

If this contribution is welcome I'll prepare a pull-request.

Thanks and best regards
Luc