[paho-dev] Question about client ID replacement into ACLs with Mosquitto dynamic security plugin

Hi everybody,

I was taking a look at the new dynamic security plugin. Really like it. Great work!

So I want to publish on some topics which contain a client ID, and am trying to set ACLs for roles using mosquitto_ctrl

This form is OK

`FOO/my_real_client_id/type/+/id/+/evt/+/fmt/text`

But when I replace that with

`FOO/%c/type/+/id/+/evt/+/fmt/text`

It stops propagating the publications.

I spotted somebody else seemed to have a similar problem.

Just wondering if this is supported and it's finger trouble on my part, or if it's not supported?

Thanks!

Alex

Back to the top