Re: [paho-dev] Publish message from MQTT broker topics to Google cloud PubSub topics

Hi Team,
Please respond as soon as possible.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 4:39 PM Urvashi Chaudhary <urvashi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Team,
I am working with mqtt-paho. MQTT Version 3.1.1 on Ubuntu machine.
Project Requirement:
1. Subscribe to mqtt broker topics (there are multiple topics)
2. Publish message of each MQTT topic to Google cloud PubSub topics. Where pubsub topic and mqtt topic have 1-1 relationship.
Please have a look at the script that I have attached.

Questions:
Can I parallely send messages to different pubsub topics based on from which broker topic the message is arriving?

Thanks,
Urvashi Chaudhary

Back to the top