[paho-dev] Regd Paho MQTT client vs Mosquitto MQTT client

Hi,

I'm a newbie to MQTT and Paho. I came across Mosquitto project from
Eclipse having a libmosquitto for developing MQTT clients. There is
Paho for MQTT client of course. I'm interested in C libraries. Whats
the difference between the Mosquitto MQTT client and Paho MQTT clients
in terms of functionality, both being from Eclipse. I tried searching
online but couldn't find any concrete answer.

Thanks and regards.

Back to the top