Re: [paho-dev] Support for Mqtt 5.0

Hello,

I'm currently working on MQTT V5 support for the Java client, have a PR for the Python client which I have to get back to, and then the _javascript_ and embedded C clients.  (I completed the C client last year).

The C++ and Rust client rely on the C client, so they will pick up V5 support too.

There is no-one currently actively maintaining the .Net client, so if it ends up that I'm the only candidate for adding V5 support, then it will take a while, behind all the others!  And it might not happen at all.  We have asked for volunteers for maintainers, but to no avail so far.

Ian