[paho-dev] Strange behaviour for PUB qos0

Hi list,
I'm using Paho Java version (@Grab(group='org.eclipse.paho', module='org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3', version='1.2.0')) to stress a little bit Moquette broker. I've a groovy script that does PUB qos0 at certain rate, but I got this error:

Too many publishes in progress (32202)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.internal.ClientState.send(ClientState.java:513)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.internal.ClientComms.internalSend(ClientComms.java:158)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.internal.ClientComms.sendNoWait(ClientComms.java:187)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.MqttAsyncClient.publish(MqttAsyncClient.java:1355)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.MqttAsyncClient.publish(MqttAsyncClient.java:1304)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.MqttAsyncClient.publish(MqttAsyncClient.java:1316)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.IMqttAsyncClient$publish$1.call(Unknown Source)
    at benchmarker$_publishQos0_closure3.doCall(benchmarker.groovy:77)
    at benchmarker.publishQos0(benchmarker.groovy:75)
    at benchmarker$publishQos0.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
    at benchmarker.run(benchmarker.groovy:106)

Being a publish QoS0, why does Paho needs to keep the invariant on the in flight window?
When a message at QoS0 is considered to be removable from the in flight window?
On the broker side I receive the publishes, so the link between cliet and broker is active and functioning.

Where am I wrong?

Regards
  Andrea

Back to the top