[paho-dev] MQTT C++ Client options

Hi Paho-Dev,

I am exploring MQTT C++ Client options for my current project (commercial purpose) and considering Paho C++ Client as an potential option.

MQTT C++ Client:

https://www.eclipse.org/paho/clients/cpp/

In the same context, can someone from paho-dev team comment on followings.

  • Can we use it for commercial purpose ?
  • Does this library have any third party library dependency ?
  • If we run into issues in future (e.g., memory corruption within the library), do we get stuck waiting for the community to fix the issue? Is there is a commercial support available?
  • Currently, it supports MQTT 3.1.1, what is the roadmap for supporting MQTT 5.0 ?
  • Where can I find the list of outstanding issue, if there are any ?

Regards

Pankaj

Back to the top