Re: [paho-dev] 1.4.0 release of Eclipse Paho - discrepancies between PMI/GH repos/actually released versions?

Thanks for the update, Ian!
I guess there might be room for improvement in our PMI for helping users make a difference between the date where EMO approves a release and the date where the project leadership is confident that all the actual artifacts have been indeed released.

Benjamin -