Re: [paho-dev] C client release 1.3 with MQTT V5 and websockets support

Thanks Frank :-)

On 13/09/2018 18:46, Frank Pagliughi wrote:
That's great, Ian!

On 09/13/2018 11:15 AM, Ian Craggs wrote:
Hi All,

I've finally got to the end of the C client 1.3 release, which includes MQTT V5 and websocket support as its highlights.

https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.c/releases/tag/v1.3.0

These are significant updates so I did want to let things settle down before cutting the release.  I expect it will be necessary to have a service release, 1.3.1, fairly soon to fix those those things I've forgotten.  I'll be writing a blog post with more details.

--
Ian Craggs
Eclipse Paho Project Lead & Mosquitto Committer

Back to the top