Re: [paho-dev] Paho MQTT V5 sandbox server

Oh, yes. And a good way of trying it out is by using the V5 support in the C client. For instance, you can connect the publish and subscribe samples:

ÂÂÂ paho_c_pub x --connection ws://paho8181.cloudapp.net -V 5 --user-property name value --trace protocol

ÂÂÂ paho_c_sub x --connection ws://paho8181.cloudapp.net -V 5 -v --trace protocol

where:
ÂÂÂ -V 5ÂÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â use MQTT V5
ÂÂÂ -vÂÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂÂÂ verbose: shows received user properties amongst other things
ÂÂÂ --trace protocolÂÂÂÂ shows the MQTT packets
ÂÂÂ --user-propertyÂÂÂÂ attaches a user property to each message (a name/value pair)
ÂÂÂ ws://ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ using a websocket connection

These are currently available in the repo - almost ready to cut a release.