Re: [paho-dev] Publish does not appear in Broker

OK, changed all to the non-SN-functions but with only few success. Bevywise now logs an incoming connection in the console and lists the client-ID, but does not show any of my publications. In HiveMQ nothing has changed, it shows small peaks in the "Connections"-field but I also can't see the publication anywhere...