Re: [paho-dev] Test Paho against an MQTT 5 broker

Hi Dominik,

I think that Ian’s point was that for the past year, an MQTT 5 broker has already part of Eclipse Paho (see https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.testing) for a year, so Paho users (and beyond) willing to test how MQTT 5 feels already could already do that :-)

Benjamin -