Re: [paho-dev] Thoughts on help for Eclipse Paho

Hi Benjamin,

thanks for the idea.  I'll think about updating the home page.

Ian

(P.S. I've fixed the links now!)

On 13/07/2018 16:49, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
Hi Ian,

This is a great post, Ian! As a thought, you may want to do some work on the project homepage to encourage more prominently the Paho community to get involved and help.

Benjamin.

PS: towards the end of the article, there’s a bunch of hyperlinks that are broken.