[paho-dev] one mqtt-c client for publishing and subscribing

Hi all,

I plan to implement a flexible c++-Library for Publish-/Subscribe Pattern. The intention is to change the underlying message system without changing code.

Starting with some tests, I wonder if it would be a bad idea to use one mqtt-c client for publishing and subscribing at same time?

When I implement a test application with two modules A and B connected to mqtt, sending message from A to B and in the receiving routine of B sending back to A (and this very often), after a while I get corrupted output.

But when I use a different client for publishing everything works fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Angelika

Back to the top