Re: [paho-dev] Offline Buffering in C client

Hi Said,

it is implemented. There is a setting for the maximum number of buffered messages:

Also, by checking the callback responses to publish, the application can keep track of how many messages are still outstanding, when the QoS > 0. (QoS 0 messages have no responses so there is less feedback).