[paho-dev] Offline Buffering in C client

Hi Everybody,

I just want to be sure that C client has offline sending feature (in Async client)? I saw comment that says " *    Ian Craggs - automatic reconnect and offline buffering (send while disconnected) " on MQTTAsync.h, however I'm not sure if it is implemented or feature enhancement. If offline buffering implemented, are there any configuration available to use in application (Setting the max number of messages that will be stored offline etc.)?

Best Regards,
Said U.

Back to the top