Re: [paho-dev] Connection reset by peer messages

Hi Dick,

do you have access to the broker log?  If so, there may be some message which indicates why it is disconnecting the client.  I assume that for some reason, the connection to the broker is being broken, and the client is automatically reconnecting.  The broker could be the cause, or it could be elsewhere, but I'd start with the broker.

Ian