Re: [paho-dev] Problem with message arrived.

How are you displaying the content of the payload?  (In code terms)

Ian

On 12/12/2017 16:27, Vamsinag Gunti wrote:

Hello Ian,

You are right. I am not adding the null terminator at the end of my message. Although, I am curious. Where is the other part of the payload coming from? I mean the part that says "Client.c".

Hello,

the payload is a binary field delimited by length, not a null-terminated C string, unless you added the null terminator explicitly yourself. That's the first thing I would check.

Ian

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Best Regards,
Vamsinag Gunti