[paho-dev] Number of background threads created in Async mode - Paho MQTT C

Hello all,

I've been reading the documentation ( http://www.eclipse.org/paho/files/mqttdoc/MQTTClient/html/index.html ) but when it comes to threads/threading it doesn't go in the specifics and simply says the "application runs on several threads" or the "function is executed on a separate thread".

Is this documented better somewhere?
I'd like to know how many threads are created? Is it a pool of Threads, or does each Client you create generate, for example, 3 background Threads? (I'd like to know how these Thread scale)

Many thanks,
Fernando

Back to the top