Re: [paho-dev] Paho MQTT Rust Language Library

Hi Frank,

thanks, that's great progress!  Were there any existing MQTT clients for Rust?

Can you give an idea of when one might consider using the Rust language - an alternative to C?

I intend to start working on updates to the C client for MQTT V5 soon, I don't know if you'd like to accommodate those changes at the same time?  I haven't formulated the API changes yet - I'll need to do that first.

Ian