Re: [paho-dev] Paho MQTT C in Fedora: questions about the license

Hi Otavio,

other people have asked this question, so I'll give an answer anyway just in case it's useful for any observers.  It's answered in the FAQ https://www.eclipse.org/legal/eplfaq.php#DUALLIC -

"The code is being made available under both of the licenses. The consumer of the code can select which license terms they wish to use, modify and/or further distribute the code under."

Ian