Re: [paho-dev] Javascript library v1.0.3 released (Java and Android 1.1.1 clients also available) for Eclipse Oxygen release

Thanks James

On 04/07/2017 14:47, James Sutton1 wrote:
Hi All,
ApologiesÂfor the my delay in getting the remaining Paho clients releasedÂfor Eclipse Oxygen, I've been quite busy for the past few weeks getting ready for Wimbledon again and didn't quite find the time to sit down and get those releases done!
The _javascript_ client has now been released at version 1.0.3 (https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt._javascript_/releases/tag/v1.0.3) and will shortly be picked up by cdnjs when they do their next scan (https://cdnjs.com/libraries/paho-mqtt)
The Java client is remaining at v1.1.1Âhttps://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.java/releases/tag/v1.1.1Âand is available in the Eclipse Maven repositories and in Maven central.
The Android client is also remaining at v.1.1.1Âhttps://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.android/releases/tag/v1.1.1Âand is also available in the Eclipse Maven repositories and in Maven central.
I thought I'd also add a link to an article covering some of the interesting things that IBM is providing here at the Championships http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40427367.ÂYou might also be interested to know that MQTT and thus Paho are playing some important roles here, one of which is to relay the live scores to Wimbledon.com. We're also using the EmbeddedÂCÂclient and the JavaÂclient in some of our "behind the scenes" operations.
I'll be able to respond much faster in about two weeks from today once we are all packed up and I've caught up on a few days of lost sleep, though I'll endeavour to respond to anything urgent when I see it.
Kind regards,
JamesÂSutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Ops Team - Wimbledon Project

Phone:Â01962 815438Â|ÂExtension:Âx372454
E-mail:Â
Personal Website:Âwww.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:ÂÂÂÂÂ
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom
IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU
Unless stated otherwise above: