[paho-dev] Call for Papers - Eclipse IoT Day @ EclipseCon Europe

Dear Eclipse Paho Devs,

The annual Eclipse IoT Day @ EclipseCon Europe will be taking place on October 24 in Ludwigsburg, Germany.

The call for papers is open and the early-bird deadline is tomorrow. And we know you have something awesome to say about Eclipse Paho and other technologies!

It’s a great opportunity to share how Eclipse IoT projects are evolving, what you are building with them, and how you’ve been using Eclipse IoT technology with other technologies. Propose a talk not only to show others what you’ve been doing, but to learn from them.

We are also hosting a face-to-face Eclipse IoT Working Group meeting the previous day, October 23. Attend and participate to the discussions about various Eclipse IoT projects and programs.

Submit your talk here https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/cfp

We look forward to reading your proposal!

Regards,

Roxanne

Back to the top