Re: [paho-dev] TLS support in Paho C/C++ libraries

Look at the Paho Embedded C/C++ library:
https://eclipse.org/paho/clients/c/embedded/

On 06/13/2017 12:21 PM, Pravallika Kolisetty wrote:
Thank Frank for fast response :)

Sorry I did not point out that I am looking for light weight tls library like embedtls. The git project Paho.mqtt.c is using openssl library. I have a constraint about memory in my embedded device. Since openssl libraries(ssl, crypto) size is in MB's I cannot use the paho.mqtt.c project.

I am looking for paho c project using mbedtls library type. The mbedtls library size in kb's.

Please help me if you have any idea on this.