[paho-dev] Paho 1.3.0 (Oxygen) Release Plan

Hi Everyone,

I've filled out the Paho Release Plan for the 1.3.0 (Oxygen) release which is available here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.paho/releases/1.3.0-oxygen/plan

Please could all of the committers take a look and make sure that I've got the version numbers right for the individual projects. Also if there is anything you would like have added to the release plan regarding your projects (A new interesting feature, breaking API changes etc..), let me know and I'll add them in.

Because we've moved from Bugzilla to GitHub issues, it means that the Issues list won't be automatically updated with all of the issues we've resolved in this release. As it would still be good to list the issues that we've fixed in this time, we think that the best way forward will be to link to the GitHub Issues Milestone for this release (e.g. https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.java/milestone/2). As every repository is doing things slightly differently, could each committer send me a link to the Milestone  or Issues query that best sums up the Issues resolved for this release please, then I'll add them in.

Many Thanks,

James

Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Ops Team - Wimbledon Project

Phone: 01962 815438 | Extension: x372454
E-mail:
Personal Website: www.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU
Unless stated otherwise above: