Re: [paho-dev] Paho Release 1.3

Hi Pierre,

we go with whatever release of the Python client you tell us should be in the release. Which version(s) of Python are you dropping support for? How old they are might determine whether we should go with 1.3 or 2.0.

You can prepare the release but we should wait for IP log approval before releasing it properly.

Ian