[paho-dev] Paho C++ v1.0 with the Paho 1.3 release

Hello all,

After a long delay, I'm finally moving the Paho C++ library to a formal v1.0 release. This is slated to go along with the Paho 1.3 release this June.

The v1.0 library will have some breaking API changes compared to the pre-release version that has been available until now. This shouldn't be too drastic, but a few flaws need to be fixed before committing to the 1.x release line. I will start posting issues for these changes on GitHub with a "v1.0" milestone if anyone wants to comment.

The plan is to have the general API changes in place by the end of April and implementation mostly complete by mid-May.

Before starting on any breaking changes, I will push the latest stable pre-release to the GitHub "master" branch and tag it as such.

Thanks,
Frank

Back to the top