Re: [paho-dev] Help for MQTT Client

I want to make changes to Makefile so that MQTT client work for ARM??
How to go for that??

On 9 February 2017 at 15:13, James Sutton1 <james.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In that case I'd recommend looking at using the Embedded C client: https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.embedded-c

There are some examples and documentation available here:

Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Ops Team - Wimbledon Project

Phone: 01962 815438 | Extension: x372454
E-mail: james.sutton@xxxxxx.com
Personal Website: www.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU

I am thinking of adding MQTT as package but it require config file

What language client are you intending to use? Off the top of my head, you will be able to use the Python, C and Go clients on Arm based computers.

E-mail: james.sutton@xxxxxxxxxm