Re: [paho-dev] paho.mqtt.c library status

Hello,

The CMake build does not build the tests, indeed. Since I offered to help w/ the CMake bits on the project, I would like to provide a brief update on that.

I am currently working on a set of PRs for the CMake build so that it builds and runs the tests. I have tied this to a Travis CI job and it currently builds the code and runs the unit tests. At the moment test1, test2, test4 and test6 pass; test3 and test5 fail and test8 and test9 timeout on Linux [1]. I intend to have the same on both OS X (although progress has been slow due to recent instabilities on Travis) as well as Windows (using AppVeyor [2]).

It's on very initial state but if anyone is interested on those CMake patches, the code for that is available on cmake-tests-travis and cmake-tests-appveyor branches on my repository https://github.com/orpiske/paho.mqtt.c.

[1] https://travis-ci.org/orpiske/paho.mqtt.c/jobs/197570591
[2] https://ci.appveyor.com/project/orpiske/paho-mqtt-c

Kind regards

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 1:15 AM, Guilherme Maciel Ferreira <guilherme.maciel.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Sylvain,

> There were targets in the deprecated Makefile to build test files and
> specifically stuff in 'test/ssl'. Using the new build system, I didn't find
> ways to build those examples. This would be helpful for SSL troubleshooting.

With the Autotools build you can use:

$ make check

However, as far as I know, the current CMake scripts do not build the
test directory.

Best regards,

--
Guilherme Maciel Ferreira