Re: [paho-dev] Resumption of Paho Project Conference Calls

Agreed.  Thanks for pointing this out Ian.

On 26/01/2017 16:23, Ian Skerrett wrote:
Thanks. I think it is the right thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kamil Baczkowicz
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:09 AM
To: General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] Resumption of Paho Project Conference Calls

Good point - let's delete the private one then.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I am curious why you have setup a committer-only channel? I would
encourage the Paho committers to be doing all their communications in
the open.  IMHO, this is a core principle for any open source project.