Re: [paho-dev] Resumption of Paho Project Conference Calls

Hi,

I work with a distributed team (multiple timezones) and we use Slack for in-team communication, as well as discussion with our marketing folks and sharing assets (images, scripts, snippets).

It works quite well and we'e super-spontaneus/effectiv like this.

Although I can't contribute much (yet) to this channel, I'd still vote for Slack

Cheers

andy