I have this running now.

Thanks
Abhinav Tyagi

On Tuesday, 3 January 2017 3:26 PM, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

I think you will need to be a bit more specific in order to get help. Can you share more details (and maybe code?) regarding, for example, which component you used to implement the broker?
Also, although that may seem obvious, please make sure you have the android.permission.INTERNET permission set in your Manifest.

Benjamin.

De : <paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> au nom de ABHINAV TYAGI <abhi007tyagi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : ABHINAV TYAGI <abhi007tyagi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 27 décembre 2016 à 16:46
À : "paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [paho-dev] Paho MQTT on Android - Urgent Help

Need urgent help!!

How can I create a broker on Android?

I am receiving connection refused while creating a broker.
I want to have Android device act as Broker and send data from other devices to the Android device.
Is this the right way?

I did similar thing using python
client = mqtt.Client()
client.connect(
"127.0.0.1", 1883, 60)

client._on_connect_ = on_connect
client._on_message_ = on_message

client.loop_forever()

I want to do same for Android.
Please refer to open StackOverflow question

MqttException (0) - java.net.NoRouteToHostException on AndroidThings

I am experimenting with Android Things which is still in preview mode. Facing lot of challenges with communicati...

Thanks
Abhinav Tyagi
_______________________________________________ paho-dev mailing list paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/paho-dev

Back to the top