Re: [paho-dev] Requesting Eyeballs for Issue

Thanks James.

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 at 16:17 James Sutton1 <james.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rajeef,

Sorry, that issue managed to slip my mind. I've responded for you, hopefully we can work out what's going on :)

Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Ops Team - Wimbledon Project

Phone: 01962 815438 | Extension: x372454
E-mail: james.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx
Personal Website: www.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU