From:        Michell Castaño <mcastano@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Mike Tran/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:        paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        09/27/2016 01:45 PM
Subject:        Re: [paho-dev] Paho MQTT Embedded C Client Support

Hi, Mike

I have another client to subscribe to the topic "LaHermosa/#". This topic is listening with the broker "broker.hivemq.com" in the port 1883, so:

Imágenes integradas 1

The client qos0pub shows a "succesfully published" but in the broker subscriber do not appear nothing.

Now, I use another client, this time a websocket client at the same broker, and this are the results:

Imágenes integradas 3

Imágenes integradas 2
Thanks, again for your kind attention.

Hi, Mike

For the Paho Embedded C Client I am using the next library:

https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.embedded-c/tree/master/MQTTPacket/samples

I work in C and I obtained this results:

Imágenes integradas 1
Perhaps, do you know, why don't running?
Thanks, again for your kind attention.

Hello Michell,

There are some example code that may help you get started with the Paho Embedded C client.

If you are using the C++ library:
https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.embedded-c/tree/master/MQTTClient/samples/linux

If you are using the C libray:
https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.embedded-c/tree/master/MQTTClient/samples/linux

I have used the Paho Embedded C client on a few devices.  I have not seen any publish issues.

Mike Tran