[paho-dev] Fwd: MQTT Client for C Language

Good Morning
Members of Paho-dev
Best Regard

I'm Michell from Colombia and I've a project with MQTT and GSM/GPRS Quectel Modules. Firstly, I want to test the MQTT Client for C language as a executable file but I can't do it because I need visual studio in Windows 7.

I could execute the C client in GNU/Linux (Debian Jessie 8.0), I installed the required dependences but I need little version as the C embedded version for execute it in Windows; I have Eclipse Cpp Neon for the compiling.

Beforehand, thanks a lot for your kind attention.
See you son.

Back to the top