[paho-dev] Python client help

Dear all,

It's become clear that I'm being stretched in more directions than I
used to be. This means I've got less time for some things, and the
Paho Python client is one of those things. This August has been
exceptional in the lack of time that I've had for non-family related
things and so the number of pull requests has piled up.

So I'm looking for one or more people to help out and hopefully become
part of the Paho team.

Is anybody using the Python client interested in getting more involved?

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top