[paho-dev] Paho D Client Library

Hello All,

I have just uploaded an early pre-release of a new Paho MQTT D-language client library. This is a wrapper around the current Paho C library which will allow D applications to interact with an MQTT broker.

    https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.d

This initial upload contains provisions for an asynchronous client API, similar to the Java and C++ async API's. It uses the latest DMD compiler and DUB build system, and has been tested on Linux with Ubuntu 14.04.

Over the next few weeks I plan to push forward with a Synchronous API, SSL, LWT, and persistence. I will also test with recent GDC and LDC compilers, and also try it out on Windows.

Frank Pagliughi

Back to the top