Re: [paho-dev] SSL Server and client authentication using paho-mqtt C library

Hi,

the test material for the Paho C client contains TLS (SSL) tests, and the corresponding Mosquitto setup required.  These tests are run regularly by the Hudson Paho instance: https://hudson.eclipse.org/paho/

Looking at that test material would be a good place to start.

Ian